This page and section of the website is for the residents we service under our residential block management service.


How many blocks / units do we manage?
Approx ? Blocks with over ? units

How can I pay my Service Charge / Ground Rent?
You can arrange to pay by standing order – please use the reference from your statement, cheque, over the phone with debit / credit card or come into the office at 356 Meadowhead, Sheffield S8 7UJ to pay by card / cash.

How do I report a repair / maintenance issue ?
By email to:
Call our office: 0114 2749999 – We are open Monday –Friday 9am – 5pm

Is there an out of hours emergency contact number?

I am selling my property, what is the fee for a Leasehold Management Pack?
£180.00 + VAT.

Noise Nuisance / Anti – Social Behaviour
A neighbour causing noise or other nuisance presents a legal as well as a social problem. This can be a difficult issue to remedy. First, try talking to the people responsible for the nuisance. Politely explain how it affects you and ask your neighbour to reduce the disturbance.
Further advice can be found on the Sheffield City Council Website. (

The bin store is over flowing with rubbish and Veolia will not empty the bins.
Contact our office or 0114 2749999 and we will arrange for a contractor to come out and clear away the excess waste from the bin area so Veolia are able to provide their service.

Pest Control
To report a pest control issue please contact our office: or call: 0114 2749999 – We will arrange for a contractor to come out and assess the problem as soon as possible.

If you are getting in touch, please specify which area of Fairways’ services you are interested in below. Many thanks!

Report Repairs/Maintenance

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone Number

Property Address

Repair or Maintenance Issue

Update your contact details

Your Name (required)

Your Property Address

Please download our form HERE, fill it out and resubmit via the button below