With over forty years of experience in the residential property sector we understand what landlords require from their letting agent. Naturally, some landlords will want greater involvement in the management of their property than others and Fairways cater for this by offering two main service levels for residential property letting;and . Both options are offered at competitive rates with friendly, helpful and professional assistance and guidance throughout the process.
- An initial meeting at your property to provide a free no-obligation rental appraisal.
- Advice about preparing your property for rental including your legal obligations.
- Arrangement of an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) if required.
- A range of advertisement methods.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Professional credit checking and comprehensive referencing.
- Preparation and signing of a tenancy agreement tailored to suit your requirements.
- Collection of the first month’s rent and setting up a standing order for monthly rent payments to be made directly to your account.
Meeting your practical and legal responsibilities as a landlord can be time consuming and as such many property owners opt for a fully managed package.
Ourincludes all of the services included with the Tenant Finding Service as well as the following:
- A thorough inventory and schedule of condition at no extra charge.
- Reading utility meters and notifying the relevant service providers and Council Tax authorities about the change in occupancy.
- Collection and registration of a tenancy deposit with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS).
- Acting as the tenant’s direct contact throughout the tenancy.
- Arranging for all repairs, undertaken by our team of professional local contractors.
- Advice and direct assistance with the general maintenance and upkeep of your property including replacement of defective appliances.
- Emergency call outs where essential.
- Co-ordinating the end of the tenancy including checking the property and inventory with the tenant and administering the return of the refundable deposit.
Please contact us today or download our Residential Property Letting and Management brochure