Why Employ A Managing Agent To Look After Your Flats?
In many cases the responsibility for the upkeep and administration of a Flats Development is left to the Residents who, through no fault of their own, may have little experience in property management or the complexities related to the running of a Limited Company. A competent Managing Agent can take care of these responsibilities and ensure professionalism and integrity. Fairways offer a complete block management service, with many years’ experience in all aspects of running blocks of flats and residents/owners management companies including statutory company requirements.
Fairways are members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors which ensures that all funds held on the Company’s behalf are in designated accounts which are fully bonded and protected.
How Much Will It Cost?
All Flat Developments are individual and different requirements are made of the Managing Agents in each case. We would be pleased to attend and assess your Development, meet the Flat Owners if required and detail our services and give a brief appraisal of the building’s requirements together with a budget. This can all be undertaken without any obligation or cost.
Fairways comprehensive management package briefly includes:
- Overseeing the maintenance of the Development, gardening, window cleaning etc
- Collecting the Service Charge and dealing with arrears if necessary
- Paying Contractors accounts and any professional advisors such as Accountants etc
- Maintaining proper and detailed Accounts of all income and expenditure on our fully computerised accounting system
- Liaising with Accountants and ensuring that all statutory liabilities as a Management Company are fulfilled
- Dealing with Insurance claims on the Buildings Insurance Policy on behalf of the Management Company
- Ensuring that a sinking fund is accumulated for future capital expenditure
- Liaising with Solicitors in the transfer of ownership of a Flat
- Drawing up annual budget statements and proposing the level of future Service Charge requirements in conjunction with your Management Committee
- Attending Annual General Meetings and Directors Meetings as required
- Dealing with general enquiries from Flat Owners
For any queries about our residential block management services contact our office on 0114 274 9999 or alternatively you can email us on email@example.com